Investment planning is for anyone whose ambition is financial independence. It isn't about complicated investments in overseas markets and you do not need a vast amount of money to hand.
Investment planning is about achieving the right balance between different types of investment products - and formulating a strategy, with all elements pulling in the same direction to meet you specific investment objectives.
As totally independent advisers, Clayden Associates have no ties to any financial institutions or providers which means that we are able to provide impartial whole of market investment advice.
Our expertise, knowledge and experience in this area of financial planning makes us ideally suited to ensure that you get a recommendation tailor-made to meet you requirements from a firm that you can trust to look after your needs not only now but in the future. During our advice process we will:
- Analyse your existing investments and establish if they are appropriate given your financial position and investment objectives.
- Guide you through the range of investment available to you and explain your options in detail.
- Develop a strategy tailored to your current circumstances and future aspirations.
- Help to generate capital and income in innovative ways you may not have considered before.
As a part of our recommendations we will consider not only what investment funds are the most appropriate for you needs, but also the most appropriate tax wrapper in which to hold your investments and who is the most appropriate provider to look after your investments.
Investment Planning may involve some of the following:
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) - including transfers
- Investment Bonds
- Unit Trusts
- Open Ended Investment Companies (OEICs)
- Investment Trusts
- Offshore Investments
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs)
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EISs)
- National Savings
- Savings for Children
- Planning for School Fees
- Friendly Society Plans
- Ethical Investments
To talk to an Investment Adviser click here. Alternatively call us now on 01364 643003 or email us at email@example.com
Speak to Clayden Associates ... For the good of your wealth.